Floor Cleaning and Waxing
Dirt and grit in high traffic areas can leave beautiful floors looking dull. If not cleaned on a regular basis, floors can become scratched, nicked, or damaged. Quality Services can ensure the cleanliness of your home or work flooring with our floor waxing services. When you undergo quality floor waxing and cleaning, your floors will maintain shine and appearance through daily wear and tear. Having a professional floor cleaning can increase the longevity of your floor and save you money long-term. We offer top-notch floor cleaning services for all types of floors, including vinyl, tile, marble and ceramic. Cement, slate, terracotta, and no-wax floors can also be professionally cleaned. Quality Services waxes floors in more than just your home, but small and large businesses as well. We will service busy apartment complexes, schools, hospitals, hotels, day cares, and other places where commercial janitorial services are required due to high traffic.
Quality Services professional floor cleaning services will exceed your expectations. You can be assured you are receiving excellent floor cleaning and waxing, as we have the best supplies to make your floors shine like new. Quality Services professional floor cleaning services also include the following:
- Dust mopping to ensure that all loose dirt, sand, and grit have been removed from the floor and around the baseboards. All furniture is removed from the room prior to a professional cleaning to ensure a thorough cleaning.
- If floor cleaning is performed in a business location, Quality Services will set up Wet Floor signs to advise employees and the public against potential slipping hazards.
- Floor is prepped.
- Stripping solution is applied to small sections of the floor at a time. The solution sets on the floor for approximately 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the condition of the floor and type of floor involved.
- We use a scrubber attached to an abrasive pad to remove old wax on the floor. To remove a build-up of stripping solution, a wet-dry vacuum is used. Excess water and solution is then soaked up.
- Followed by a neutral cleaner to neutralize the stripping solution.
- The floor is cleaned with a damp mop with clear rinse water. It is then allowed to thoroughly dry.
- Floors are completed after applying 4 to 5 coats of wax.
Quality Services has a team of reliable, experienced, and fully-trained professionals who are knowledgeable on what the best floor cleaning products for the job are, and can make your floors look like new. High-traffic areas can result in dull floors that appear prematurely aged. We know how to restore the natural beauty of a floor.
Floors require special care and using the wrong products or tools can lead to discoloration and damage. The primary benefit of using a Quality Services professional is the assurance that your floors will look nearly new without suffering any type of damage.
If you have any questions about our floor cleaning services, call us today at (920) 894-2559 or contact us for a Free Estimate.