13 Ways to Make the Magic Eraser Work For You
Sometimes, when dealing with a mess, you have to bring out the big guns. In the cleaning world, one of the big guns is super-powerful melamine foam, known to all of us as the Magic Eraser. If you’ve been in a cleaning situation where nothing seems to work, chances are good that a Magic Eraser might.
- Clean set-in grease stains on your stove top.
- Clean your shoes and remove grass stains.
- Remove tarnish from silver.
- Remove rust from pretty much anything.
- Polish jewelry.
- Did your child go nuts with crayons on your walls? Remove the marks quickly with a Magic Eraser.
- Use an eraser to scuff up that nasty, dried soap scum or bath ring in your tub or shower.
- It can clean grout! (How often can a cleaning product actually clean grout?)
- Get out the most impossible-to-remove stains, like nail polish, hair dye, paint, and ink.
- In your most difficult dish-washing situations, like tomato stains in plastic containers, rings in casserole dishes, or tea stains in mugs, try gently rubbing a Magic Eraser on it.
- A great way to attack the built-up gunk made of mysterious condiments stuck on the inside of your refrigerator is with one of these.
- Clean window screens.
- Gently wipe down your electronics, like your computer monitor, flat-screen TV, smartphones, tablets, and keyboard.